Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Official 2015 Mustang Debut = Early Christmas for me!

It's finally here!  I was so excited this morning that I leaped from my bed and rushed to the computer to see the official pics and info released from Ford.  Well, in all truth I'm not much of a morning person.  But as soon as I got my bearings and ate breakfast (and my wife left for work) I got the computer out.
USA Today has a pretty good synopsis of the new features at the end of their article re: the 2015's debut.  Also, they have a decent photo gallery.

For a more in-depth read (including videos of the release) check out Autoblog.com.  They have some great coverage on their site.

Digital Trends also has some good coverage that reviews the Mustangs international aspirations.  Also, they have a great shot of the Mustang's interior... complete with sparkles on the steering wheel.    

Well that's it for this morning.  Just wanted to get a couple of links out there so anyone reading this blog can get to the information quickly.  For more background on the 2015 Mustang's release, check out my previous post. 

TTFN   


No comments:

Post a Comment