Monday, March 12, 2018

Cars I want to Buy: 2013 Chrysler 300 Glacier Edition

Hey folks!  For my third instalment of Cars I want to Buy I'm featuring the super cool (no pun intended... well, ok, maybe a little) Chrysler 300 Glacier Edition.  This may be one of the best limited edition cars that you can get.  It's subtly different from every other 300 on the market but still absolutely unmistakable when you see it (as long as you know what you're looking at).
This particular example is a relatively low mile cream puff that's loaded to the gills with all the toys, including the super awesome 5.7L Hemi.  This engine is probably the best compromise on the market today.

Lots of power and torque, but not too crazy.

Decent fuel economy all things considered.

Luxurious, but not pretentious.

And perhaps the ultimate litmus test for middling status, it runs on mid-grade fuel.  I honestly can't think of another car on the market that recommends 89 octane, but I'm sure they exist.

Anyway, here's the video for your viewing pleasure:



I hope you guys enjoyed watching.  Also, I hope you enjoyed the Bizet.  And just fyi, that piece is originally from Carmen, not Bad News Bears.  Get some culture you uncouth philistines!

I'll try not to end my next post with a direct attack on my readers.

Sorry.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment